- This event has passed.
Managing Agents & Distributors ERDF Workshop
November 24, 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
This half day free, course covers the benefits and challenges of working with agents or distributors. It will help you understand the differences between them, finding, appointing and working with your overseas partners. It will also highlight what needs to be considered when appointing an overseas partner.
This covers the differences between Agents and Distributors and where these should be used. The course covers finding, appointing and developing agents and distributors.
- Routes to market
- Why do you need channel partners such as agents or distributors?
- What are the main difference between agents and distributors?
- Agent / Distributor Profiling
- Managing Agents and Distributors
- Agreements – Content and key points including the EU Agency Directive
- How to find new customers, Agents or Distributors
- Marketing with your Agent or Distributor.
Who should attend?
All customer facing staff that work with or are seeking to appoint sales agents and distributors for the development of their international sales.
This event is part funded by the European Regional Development Fund Enhancing SME’s International Trade Performance.
To book a place (s) at this event please e mail email@example.com or call 01772 706589.