- This event has passed.
Language and Culture International Trade ERDF Masterclass
26th January 2018, 9:30 am - 1:00 pm
Overview of the course:
Have you ever considered how language and culture affect every aspect of a business involved in international trade?
This is a FREE half day interactive training workshop with lots of practical illustrations and tips, during which delegates will learn about the importance of language and culture in the context of international trade.
What we will cover:
- Understanding and managing customer touch points
- Exploring the communication wheel
- Cultural context in communication
- How culture can influence the success of your company overseas
- Effective preparation for overseas meetings
- The legislative considerations
- Common mistakes and best practice
This event is part funded by the European Regional Development Fund Enhancing SME’s International Trade Performance project.
To book a place at this event email email@example.com or call 01772 706589