- This event has passed.
ERDF Trade Mission to Mexico
March 24 - March 29
North and Western Lancashire Chamber of Commerce has partnered with The British Chamber of Commerce in Mexico (BritCham) to help Lancashire Companies to explore export opportunities in the market.
Mexico is Latin America’s second largest economy with a thriving middle class. Covering an area almost as large as Western Europe, the country forms a natural bridge between North, Central and South America. Mexico has become increasingly trade-friendly. It is the country with the most Free Trade Agreements in the world, with 45 open trade partners. Recent reforms aim to provide higher security for international companies. Mexico is a country of huge potential which has demonstrated predictable, stable economic growth. Many opportunities are on offer for British businesses in sectors including healthcare, consumers, infrastructure, aerospace and energy.
This Trade mission will be guided by a Mexican market specialist and has been organised for UK companies to have access to Meetings with potential Mexican business partners.
What is included:
1. Four nights stay (Sunday 25th March to Friday 29th March) in the Hotel Marquis, Mexico City.
2. A market briefing on the legal, financial and cultural aspects of doing business in Mexico.
3. A networking lunch with Chamber members
4. Development of a target agenda of four meetings with potential buyers/distributers. An agenda means that we have discussed your product/service with potential companies, passed on your trade literature and scheduled meetings for your visit to Mexico. Please note BritChaM Business will seek to confirm company interest in the company. We will aim for the above number of meetings, but this will be dependent on the number of companies in the market and how many express an interest in your product/service. BritChaM Business will spend time researching and contacting appropriate decision-makers and providing feedback on potential interest in speaking to/meeting with you.
5. The British Business Centre’s facilities will be available to you during this time for when companies are willing to meet there. BritChaM staff can be available during meetings to offer translation and logistics support.
BritChaM Business will aim for the best agenda possible in terms of logistics and distribution of meetings across the week however, we are dependent on the responses and wishes of those we are arranging meetings with.
To express your interest and find out more please contact Sandra Cooper firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01772706589. Registration closes on 9th of March 2018.